Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to The CaffeBar

Another weekday i decided to meet dad for lunch. CaffeBar was my suggestion because i desperately needed some hot soup to comfort my tummy.


Creamy Tomato Soup

The sweetish yet sourish taste was hard to describe. If only it could come slightly hotter than its lukewarm state.



Ciabatta Bread


Aglio Olio ($12.80)


Medallion of Salmon with Soy-honey & Wasabi ($19.80)

My usual order met with distinct disappointment today. The salmon rolls seemed to come in half the portion and twice the grease. Still delicious though.


Dad left after his main course, leaving me to take my time and ensure my dessert fix. I had a long contemplation before deciding on...


Vanilla Panna Cotta

Absolutely no regrets about it. Utterly creamy, thick and optimally infused with rich vanilla pods and a sourish berry coulis topping. This is no doubt the best version of milk pudding ever.

I relished every single bit off, how nice (:


Would gladly oblige to give it a 5.5 instead.


English Breakfast Tea

No comments: