Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gelare Waffles Again

I would never expect my next Gelare visit to be just a mere one week after. This time i brought my cousin Valerie for half-priced waffles since she claimed to have tried it in Melbourne not long ago.


Waffle with Cookies N Cream Gelato ($5.90)

She made a replica order as that during her Australia trip. I went on to sample a few more flavours (felt deep for their pistachio) but still stayed with my cheesecake favourite in the end. What a boring trait i have.


Waffle with Blueberry Cheesecake Gelato ($5.90)

Lighter, crispier than the usual fare and without the stale taste i got at Citylink Mall. They had finally managed to redeem itself as a more deserving world-class waffle outlet.


Gelare Cafe
90 Hougang Ave 10
#02-10 Hougang Mall

No comments: