Saturday, December 29, 2007

Coffee Bean Supper

The measly SQ fish dish aboard my return flight from Hong Kong made me felt so empty that i dragged dad supper at Coffee Bean. I just needed some sandwich to fill while he went for a low-fat muffin with a cup of Morrocan Mint tea.

Panini, Pita, Ciabatta, Foccacia or sundried tomato focaccia- this issue of variety can be taxing sometimes. I had a hard time making my decision, so dad did it for me.


Smoked Salmon Ciabatta ($7.70)

I thought a smoked salmon sandwich sounded assuring enough since none have yet to utterly disappoint me.... until this one came along. Putting aside that stale tough bread, the fillings of salmon, boiled egg wedges and dill cream were far more complainable about. They have never tasted so dull and lifeless. Yucks (but hungry me cleared it anyways)


Low-fat Cranberry Muffin ($2.60)

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Airport Boulevard
2F Changi Airport T2- Public Area

No comments: