Saturday, March 22, 2008

Little Part 1 Cafe



I certainly did not expect this cosy comfortable cafe with a close-to-perfect score card hidden admist the residential streets of Upper Thomson. A fairly extensive menu comes out of this small establishment, offering a mixture of western and semi-japanese cuisine at some wallet-friendly prices. No prevailing service charges too.


Mango Udon Rolls ($6.90)


Tofu Steak ($5.90)

It didn't take long before the starters grew on me. In fact, love at first bite was how i would wish to describe the Mango Udon Rolls. The sweetness of the mango strips coupled with avocado, japanese cucumber, chopped mints and smooth udon in a tender resistive rice paper roll then spiced up with thai sweet chilli sauce...simply fabulous.

Another house recommendation was the oven-baked tofu with wakame and assorted mushrooms. Nicely sauced oriental style and pleasant to glide up.


Salmon Crepe ($11.90)

The crepe main course was yet another mind-blowing dish. Tightly wrapped within those decent crepe layers were tantalising marinated salmon, onions, sauteed mushrooms and a manageable grasp of hot mozarrella cheese. Just imagine the bliss of every flavourful bite. Yum.


Little's Chicken Schnitzel ($13.90)

One of their main western masterpiece was the parmesan breaded chicken cutlet served creamy corn mash and a clear wine sauce. Not too bad either.

Two thumbs up for the lunch enjoyed. Now thanks to them, unpretentious cafes like such are on my high-in-demand list.

Little Part 1 Cafe
15 Jasmine Road
Adelphi Park Estate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.