Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dome Redeemed

We returned, and left on a much happier note.

One, we were recognised by the waitress. Two, the portion of smoked salmon portion showed positive improvement. Even the speed was compromised and doubly efficient after dad notified them we required a jiffy breakfast.


Toast with Preserves & Smoked Salmon ($7)

I considered adding eggs to my toasts this time when the waitress shocked me with a $3 quote, then followed to question my sudden change of preference; "not having smoked salmon this time?" okay, so she remembers us.

Determined to skip that total egg ripoff, i tuned back to my usual and was not disappointed. Beside my multigrain toasts laid 5 whole slices of smoked salmon, rustic and deep in flavour and a wonderful cup of blueberry preserves. The only grouse had to be bread, toasted less crispy perhaps due to our rushing.


Bacon & Egg Toast ($8)

Dad's usual, and a tomato of the correct colour this time. Also had our usual Latte ($4.80) and Green Tea ($3.30) as well.

No comments: